Today is WELL-BEING' Wednesday!
To mark this day, we will be going SCREEN FREE for a day!
This means no: TV, phones, ipads, tablets, computers, laptops etc.
Instead, think of other things you can do to occupy your time and not get bored. Why not:
- Make a timetable for your day filled with lots of 'screen-free' activities
- Make a collage using leaves collected from outside
- Bake/cook something
- Read some books and then act them out
- Make a model using recycled materials
- Deep clean your room, sort your toys and clothes; is there anything that doesn't fit you any more or anything you do not play with? Put them in a bag and sell them or take them to the charity shop.
- Go for a walk in the woods
- Walk to the top of a hill and draw picture of the skyline
- Write and illustrate your own book
- Design a superhero and make a comic with your hero in it
- Go for a bike ride about Catford or even the around the perimeter of Lewisham Borough
These are just some suggestions, there are so many things you can do instead of watching/playing on a screen. Maybe you could make a list of your own SCREEN-FREE activities.
At the end of the day think about how you feel, do you feel different after having a day away from the screen?