Our uniform consists of:
- Athelney sweatshirt – Purple with the school logo (purchased from school)
- White polo shirt
- Black trousers, skirt or shorts
- Purple check summer dress
- BLACK Shoes should be flat and fit securely.
- Socks and tights should be black, white or grey
- Jewellery is not allowed, apart from a watch and one pair of plain metal stud earrings worn in the ear lobes.
- Hair accessories must be in the school colours (purple, white or black)
Dress for PE
- Indoors – bare feet, a close fitting PLAIN white or purple tee shirt and close fitting black shorts (above the knee)
- Outdoors – trainers or plimsolls, a close fitting PLAIN white or purple tee shirt and close fitting black shorts (above the knee), with a black track suit in cold weather.
- No jewellery or watches
- Long hair tied back.
- For swimming – close fitting trunks (not shorts) or one piece bathing suit and a swimming cap (purchased from school). Please remember to bring a towel too!
Athelney and Elfrida Pupils in their different uniforms